PRESS RELEASE: JAN 2021
The new year usually means resolutions and promises to eat healthily and exercise more regularly.
Whether you’re committing to home workouts while the gyms are closed or out pounding the pavements you may find that, no matter how strict you may be in trying to sculpt your body, there are certain pockets of fat that just won’t budge. That is where Transform Hospital Group may be able to help.
Helen Green, national aesthetics nurse at Transform, said: “You could have the strongest will in the world – following your workout and eating plans religiously – but some people find they still have certain problem areas or pockets of fat which won’t shift through diet and exercise alone.
“Hormones, age and our genetic makeup also determine the shape of our body, and you can’t spot-reduce fat, so even if you’re counting calories and losing fat, it may not necessarily be coming off the areas you want it to.
“That’s where many of our treatments can help. After a thorough consultation we can determine the right one for you to achieve your desired results. Many people may be surprised to learn that there are a variety of non-invasive procedures that can help them get rid of their problem areas for good.”
Here, Helen goes through Transform’s top five body sculpting treatments:
- Aqualyx: A non-invasive alternative to liposuction, Aqualyx (or fat dissolving injections as it is commonly known) is a great way to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat.
Aqualyx works by attaching to fatty deposits and breaking them down over time. The body is then able to naturally dissolve the fat and flush it out through the lymphatic system. These fat cells are then permanently removed. The injections are best used to treat small deposits of fat such as under the chin, thighs, arms, love handles and the stomach.
Results are fast and can be seen after just one treatment, but it does vary from person to person and individual treatment plans can be discussed.
- Coolsculpting: This is a non-invasive fat freezing treatment which is based on Cryolipolysis® technology, which involves cooling targeted fat cells to -4 degrees Celsius. At that temperature the fat cells die and are permanently removed as they are naturally processed by your body over the next few weeks.
It is important to note that this is not an alternative to weight loss as fat reduction and weight loss are two different things. Combined with a health diet and daily exercise, Coolsculpting can provide as much as a 27% reduction of fat.
- Vaser liposuction: This is a less invasive and less painful method than traditional liposuction. ‘Vaser’ stands for ‘vibration amplification of sound energy on resonance’. Vaser lipo amplifies the natural vibration of fat cells in the body to break down stubborn, unwanted fat. This is a popular option for those who want a more sculpted physique.
- Sculpsure: Sculpsure, or lipolysis, is a non-surgical method of fat reduction/removal. Unlike Coolsculpting, SculpSure uses heat with a laser to target unwanted fat cells. The treatment takes just 25 minutes and uses a hyperthermic laser which heats the targeted fat tissue to 42-47 degrees Celsius. This process disrupts the structure of the chosen cells and breaks them down.
Over the next six to 12 weeks after the procedure, the body will permanently remove the broken-down fat cells through its natural process. Some people may require multiple sessions.
- Arm and thigh lifts: Some people find that as they lose weight the end up with excess skin on their arms and thighs can become loose and saggy. Arm and thigh lifts can remove this extra skin while tightening and smoothing tissue to make arms and legs look more toned and defined.
For further details, please visit transforminglives.co.uk for a free consultation.